Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Nicki Minaj's Alter Ego Talks 'X Factor,' Simon Cowell

'I love Simon very dearly. He's such an amazing man,' 'Martha' says.
By Jayson Rodriguez, with reporting by Ade Mangum


Nicki Minaj
Photo: MTV News

Nicki Minaj's alter ego Martha is pretty protective. And also pretty flirty.

When the Pink Friday star was asked about the talks between her and Simon Cowell regarding "X Factor," Nicki relented as Martha took over and revealed her love for the former "American Idol" judge.

"I can't talk about that, but I love Simon very dearly," the Lil Wayne protégé answered in a British accent. "He's such an amazing man. I had the pleasure of meeting him and my life will never be the same, darling. I told him that. I was absolutely in love with him prior to meeting him. And now that I've met him, it's like I dream about him every night."

Cowell, for his part, seemed equally smitten with the hip-hop star. In an interview with XXL, the music mogul raved about the Young Money MC. He wouldn't confirm whether he talked to the rapper about being a judge on the show, but he said they spoke about various business opportunities.

"We spoke to Nicki actually about a lot of projects," he said. "It wasn't specifically about this, but we were just very interested to meet her. I'm a big fan of hers. So I don't know if it's gonna be this show or something in the future, but it was definitely somebody I wanted to meet."

"I know the show is gonna be dope 'cause Simon is dope," Nicki said, back in her own voice. "And I wish them luck."

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1660858/nicki-minaj-x-factor-simon-cowell.jhtml

Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét